California Democrat Community Calender Dec. 8
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
The California Democrat Community Calender for Dec. 8.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 9, at City Hall.
• California Reds "Red Hatters" carry-in Christmas luncheon, 11 a.m. Friday, Dec. 10, at the UCC fellowship hall.
• Russellville Christmas Parade,10 a.m., Saturday, Dec. 11.
• 2010 Prairie Home Christmas Festival, Saturday, Dec. 11. Agenda includes craft show 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. in school gym; lunch 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. in school cafeteria; Christmas Parade at 1 p.m. (float judging at 12:30 p.m.); and miscellaneous activities throughout the day, including Prince and Princess Contest for ages 3-5 at 12 noon at the school.
• Clarksburg Christmas Parade, 5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 11. Santa will be giving cand to the children immediately following the parade at the Historical Building.
• California Nutrition Center will host Just-Us, 7-10 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 11, at California Nutrition Center. Cost $5 at the door. Please bring finger foods.
• Pictures with Santa, 2-4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 12, at Diner 50. Please join the Sassy Sarcoma Relay for Life team for a cd with a picture of you and Santa. Cost is $5.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 13, at the Lutheran church basement.
• California Progress, Inc., Christmas dinner meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 13, at the United Methodist Church (201 S. Oak Street). For more information call 796-4071.
• Russellville Elementary Christmas Programs, 6 p.m. (kindergarten through second grade) 7:15 p.m. (third through fifth grade) Tuesday, Dec. 14, at the Russellville Elementary/Middle School Gym.
• Jamestown Concert, 7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 16, at Jamestown C-I School.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 20, at the Lutheran church basement.
• Russellville High School Concert, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 21, at Russellville High School.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 27, at the Lutheran church basement.
Swimming Class each Monday and Wednesday, first class at 5 p.m., second at 6:15 p.m. Call Lana Dicus at 573-796-2388 for more information.
•• Senior Senior Exercise, 9:30-10 a.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the California Nutrition Center, 107 West Versailles Ave.
•• The Pickers and Grinners will be at the Centennial Hall at the Fairgrounds the second and fourth Thursday now through April. 6 p.m. - ? They will also be at The Sweet Buy and Buy from1 to 4:30 p.m. on Fridays. Everyone welcome.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting