Prairie Home School FCCLA Hosts Gift Drive for Senior Citizens
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
The Prairie Home School FCCLA (Family Career & Community Leaders of America) recently hosted a Christmas gift drive for residents of the Lakeview Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, Boonville.
For more of this story check out the Dec. 22 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Prairie Home High School FCCLA members compete at Regional Star event; three advance to State
- Photos from the September Prairie Home page
- Alyssa Sanders and Ty Stinson FFA junior officers
- Magnolia Ramblers perform at United Methodist church
- Miller County Care Fall Festival fundraiser set for Sept. 10
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting