Prairie Home School FCCLA Hosts Gift Drive for Senior Citizens
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
The Prairie Home School FCCLA (Family Career & Community Leaders of America) recently hosted a Christmas gift drive for residents of the Lakeview Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, Boonville.
For more of this story check out the Dec. 22 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Prairie Home High School FCCLA members compete at Regional Star event; three advance to State
- Photos from the September Prairie Home page
- Miller County Care Fall Festival fundraiser set for Sept. 10
- Our Opinion: Gifts reflect spirit of the season
- Dierbergs Lakeview Pointe prepares for April 24 grand opening