Building burns at Jones farm
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
The volunteer fire fighters of California Rural Fire Protection District responded on Friday, Nov. 5, with three pumpers and two tankers to the Kenny Jones property on Pam Jones Road near Clarksburg. Tipton Fire District assisted with three tankers at the scene.
The fire fighters were called to the scene about 6 p.m. where a shed was found to be in flames. According to those on the scene, the building and contents were a total loss. Destroyed were two trucks, a car, tools and an estimated 500 small square bales of hay.
More like this story
- Fire Destroys Clennin Meats Saturday, Nov. 20, Owner plans to be back in business next year
- California Rural Fire has annual dinner
- CALL: Neighbors volunteer to serve neighbors
- Firefighters suffer minor injuries while controlling fire Monday near Greenview
- Fire loss at California plant includes deer carcasses
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting