Virginia Bruce Donates Rugs to Marine Packing Day
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Virginia Bruce said she saw the story which was previously run in the paper about Sandy Deraps' work with Marine Packing Day and wanted to talk to her about her great granddaughter's husband who was in Afghanistan. After visiting with Deraps, Bruce wanted to do something and gave a rug she had hand crocheted.
For more of this story check out the Nov. 17 edition of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Mother overcomes grief through service to others
- Third Annual LCpl. Leon B. Deraps Memorial Scholarship Fund Five-Mile Walk/Run/Ride Held
- Blood Drive in Memory of Local Marine
- 'What can I do?': New Yorkers seek ways to help
- Over 450 Participate in Fourth Annual LCpl. Leon B. Deraps Memorial Scholarship Fund Five-Mile Walk/Run/Ride
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting