Circuit Clerk Geiser Wins Microfilm Grant
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
As a result of a successful grant application by Angel Geiser, Moniteau County Circuit Clerk and ex officio Recorder of Deeds, the information in many of the record books stored in the safe in the Recorder's Office at the Moniteau County Courthouse will be more likely to survive a disasterous event which might result in damage to or destruction of the courthouse.
For more of this story check out the Nov. 24 edition of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Moniteau County Officials Sworn in at Courthouse
- General mid-term election is Tuesday
- State auditor finds problems in Cole Co. circuit clerk's office; circuit clerk resigns
- Local circuit court wins permanency award for sixth time
- Supreme Court to recognize 26th Judicial Circuit for holding timely child abuse, neglect hearings
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting