Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Here's a list of upcoming events around the California area.
• Zumba (Latin Dance) exercise, 6-7 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 28 at the California Elementary School Multipurpose Room. $5 per person with a 30-minute boot camp held after each class for no charge for attendees.
• Story Time, 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 28, at Wood Place Public Library. Story Time will last for 30 minutes and is appropriate for ages 3-8. Craft will follow the story. The books will follow holiday themes for each month.
• Fall Festival, 3-6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 31, at First Assembly of God, 204 N. Oak St., California. Trunk-or-Treat, free chili, hotdogs, chips and soda. Fun for the whole family. For more information call 418-0385.
• California Nutrition Center will host John Cecilia and His Country Ordaras, 7-10 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 6, at California Nutrition Center. Cost $5 at the door.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting Moved!!!, 8 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 10, at City Hall.
•• Swimming Class each Monday and Wednesday, first class at 5 p.m. second at 6:15. Call Lana Dicus at 796-2388 for more information.
•• Senior Senior Exercise, 9:30-10 a.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the California Nutrition Center, 107 West Versailles Ave.
••The Pickers and Grinners will be at the Centennial Hall at the Fairgrounds the second and fourth Thursday now through April. 6 p.m. - ? They will also be at The Sweet Buy and Buy from1 to 4:30 p.m. on Fridays. Everyone welcome.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting