Bridge Replacement begins for Dry Fork Bridge on Route E in Moniteau County
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
A project to replace the Dry Fork Bridge on Route E in Moniteau began Monday, April 4. The bridge is located approximately one mile south of U.S. Route 50.
The bridge is closed to traffic during construction. Motorists are asked to find alternate routes around the work area. The bridge will remain closed until mid-May.
The bridge replacement is part of MoDOT?s Safe & Sound Bridge Improvement Program, which will improve 800 of Missouri's worst bridges in five years by the end of 2013. Ninety bridges will be replaced or repaired in the mid-Missouri area as a part of this program. Currently, over 330 of the bridges included in the program have been improved statewide.
For more information or for a complete listing of bridges included in the program, please call 1-888-ASK-MoDOT (275-6636) or log onto www.modot.org/central.
More like this story
- Route E Bridge over Dry Fork Creek in Moniteau County Now Open
- Community Briefing Scheduled to Discuss Bridge Replacement Project in Moniteau County
- Upcoming Road Work for Mid-Missouri April 6 – April 15
- Upcoming Road Work for Mid-Missouri April 13 – April 22
- Upcoming Road Work for Mid-Missouri April 11 – 20
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting