California Democrat Community Calender April 6
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, April 11, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, April 14, at City Hall.
• California Red Hat Society trip to Boonville, 11 a.m. Thursday, April 14, at Glenn's Cafe - Hotel Frederick; 2p.m. Warm Springs Ranch Tour. Reservations are required by April 8 - call Vi Bolin, 796-2940. Leaving UCC at 10 a.m.
• The California Nutrition Center will host The Driskills 7-10 p.m. Saturday, April 16, at the Nutrition Center, 107 West Versailles Ave. This event is open to the public. Excellent dance floor. Please bring finger foods. For more information call 796-4240.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, April 18, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• California Red Hat Society Appreciation Day, 11 a.m. Thursday, April 21, at the Nic Nac Cafe. Donations taken for dues. For more information contact Vi Bolin, 796-2940.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, April 25, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Moniteau County Cattleman's Association meeting, 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 26, at Centennial Hall at the Moniteau County Fairgrounds, California. The guest speaker will be Joe Abbott, with Purina Mills. To RSVP, call 573-796-3168 (California Veterinary Clinic).
• ACS Relay for LIfe of Moniteau County Committee meeting, 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 3, at the Annunciation Catholic Church basement, California. Team captain meeting will follow at 7 p.m.
• Pickers and Grinners Jam Session, 6:30 p.m. the second and fourth Thursday of each month at Centennial Hall, Fairgrounds, and 1-4 p.m. every Friday at the Sweet Buy and Buy.
• Zumba Classes, 6 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday evenings at the California Elementary School multi-purpose room. The cost is $5.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting