California Democrat Community Calender April 13
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
• MRED regular monthly meeting 12 noon today (Wednesday), at Burgher Haus, California. Lunch begins at 11:30 a.m.
• California R-I School Board regular monthly meeting, 7 p.m. today (Wednesday), at the elementary school.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, April 14, at City Hall.
• California Red Hat Society trip to Boonville, 11 a.m. Thursday, April 14, at Glenn's Cafe - Hotel Frederick; 2p.m. Warm Springs Ranch Tour. Reservations are required - call Vi Bolin, 796-2940. Leaving UCC at 10 a.m.
• The California Nutrition Center will host The Driskills 7-10 p.m. Saturday, April 16, at the Nutrition Center, 107 West Versailles Ave. This event is open to the public. Excellent dance floor. For more information call 796-4240.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, April 18, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• California Red Hat Society Appreciation Day, 11 a.m. Thursday, April 21, at the Nic Nac Cafe. Donations taken for dues. For more information contact Vi Bolin, 796-2940.
• New Beginnings Family Easter Egg Hunt, 11 a.m., Saturday, April 23, at corner of Gerhart Road and Hillcrest, future home of New Beginnings Family Worship Center.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, April 25, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Moniteau County Cattleman's Association meeting, 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 26, at Centennial Hall at the Moniteau County Fairgrounds, California. The guest speaker will be Joe Abbott, with Purina Mills. To RSVP, call 573-796-3168 (California Veterinary Clinic).
• Ladies Night Out Event, 6:30-8 p.m. Friday, April 29, at St. Paul's Evangelical Church basement. Shop for gifts, relax with a chair massage or enjoy a pedicure. Refreshments will be served. For more information, call Leisa Hees at 660-849-2538 or Barb Oerly at 660-849-9302.
• ACS Relay for LIfe of Moniteau County Committee meeting, 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 3, at the Annunciation Catholic Church basement, California. Team captain meeting will follow at 7 p.m.
• Pickers and Grinners Jam Session, 6:30 p.m. the second and fourth Thursday of each month at Centennial Hall, Fairgrounds, and 1-4 p.m. every Friday at the Sweet Buy and Buy.
• Zumba Classes, 6 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday evenings at the California Elementary School multi-purpose room. The cost is $5.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting