Moniteau County 911 administrator resigns
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Emergency 911 Dispatch Administrator Karen Garrison resigned her position at the regular monthly meeting of the Moniteau County 911 Emergency Dispatch Board of Directors on Monday, April 11. The resignation, effective immediately, was accepted during a closed session in the early part of the meeting. Garrison took over the position on Jan.1.
Corey Sullivan, a dispatcher, accepted the offer to be Interim Administrator with details to be discussed and approved later.
(For more of this story check out the April 20, 2011, issue of the California Democrat.)
More like this story
- Moniteau County Emergency 911 Board meets, administrator resigns
- Karen Garrison Selected as New Administrator of the Moniteau County Emergency Dispatch Selected
- Moniteau County 911 Emergency Dispatch Board meets
- Emergency 911 personnel to crisis negotiation training
- Emergency 911 Board discusses funding options
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting