California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Summer Plans
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Shelly Hampton, Chamber Board president, called to order the California Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting held Thursday, April 14, at City Hall and welcomed everyone in attendance. She mentioned receiving a thank you card from the SB40 Board for the Chamber's help with the Ribbon Cutting held March 28.
Charlie Roll made a motion to accept the minutes from the March 10 meeting. Marla Wright seconded and the motion carried.
Norris Gerhart made a motion to accept the treasurer's report as presented. Robin Ratcliff seconded and motion carried.
During new business, Ernie Timbrook gave an update on the California Balloon Invitational. The event currently has 17 balloonists finalized, 20 sponsors and approximately 20 craft vendors. Current needs include more gifts for the pilots gift packs, centerpieces and volunteers
For more of this story check out the April 20 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Invests Monies in CDs
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Schedules Upcoming Year
- California Area Chamber of Commerce meets and discusses future events
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Sets Date for Easter Egg Hunt at Monthly Meeting
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets