Sandidge Concrete Built on Family Foundation
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Pam Sandidge, who owns Sandidge Concrete with husband Clay, said the business was started when Clay began doing pre-cast items such as picnic tables and park benches. Later they would start making feed bunks and water tanks. They built their first ready mix plant to service their own pre-cast business, but when outside sources encouraged them by asking for deliveries of concrete and the precast division grew, Pam quit her job in computers and they officially started Sandidge Concrete, a sister company to Sandidge Manufacturing, in 2005.
"It has gone really well," Pam Sandidge said. "We have had good support. In 2008, we opened our second plant in Eldon on Highway 54 and in April 2012 we expect to open our third plant on Highway 63 in Jefferson City."
Pam said they have been so busy working they have not had the chance to think about how they have expanded but added they have been very blessed even through illnesses in the family.
For more of this story check out the April 20 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Russellville Relay for Life team holds block party/street dance
- Ozark Daze Column: ‘The Great Osage River Raft Race’
- City Series Part 3: Camdenton and Sunrise Beach moving forward
- Vacation Bible School held at Corticelli Baptist
- EcoWater Systems of Jefferson City Owner Joel Mietzner Continues Family Tradition
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting