California Democrat Community Calender April 20
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
• California Red Hat Society Appreciation Day, 11 a.m. Thursday, April 21, at the Nic Nac Cafe. Donations taken for dues. For more information contact Vi Bolin, 796-2940.
• Good Friday Cantata, 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 22, at St. Paul's Lutheran Church.
• Prairie Home Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. Saturday, April 23, at the Prairie Home Methodist Church.
• New Beginnings Family Easter Egg Hunt, 11 a.m., Saturday, April 23, at corner of Gerhart Road and Hillcrest, future home of New Beginnings Family Worship Center.
• California Masonic Lodge #183 Annual Pancake and Sausage Supper, 4-7 p.m. Saturday, April 23, at the Masonic Hall, 200 N. East Street, California.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, April 25, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Moniteau County Cattleman's Association meeting, 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 26, at Centennial Hall at the Moniteau County Fairgrounds, California. The guest speaker will be Joe Abbott, with Purina Mills. To RSVP, call 573-796-3168 (California Veterinary Clinic).
• Ladies Night Out Event, 6:30-8 p.m. Friday, April 29, at St. Paul's Evangelical Church basement. Shop for gifts, relax with a chair massage or enjoy a pedicure. Refreshments will be served. For more information, call Leisa Hees at 660-849-2538 or Barb Oerly at 660-849-9302.
• Russellville Lady Indians Basketball Fundraiser-Baseball and Softball Tournament, Saturday, April 30, at the Russellville Lion’s Club Field of Dreams Complex. To register a team to participate, call Pam at 573-694-7886.
• Russellville Lady Indians Basketball Fundraiser-Car Wash, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. at Russellville High School. All proceeds will go to the Cole R-I Russellville Lady Indians basketball team. To buy a ticket or for more information, call Coach David Volkart at 573-782-3313.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, May 2, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• ACS Relay for LIfe of Moniteau County Committee meeting, 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 3, at the Annunciation Catholic Church basement, California. Team captain meeting will follow at 7 p.m.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, May 12, at City Hall.
• Pickers and Grinners Jam Session, 6:30 p.m. the second and fourth Thursday of each month at Centennial Hall, Fairgrounds, and 1-4 p.m. every Friday at the Sweet Buy and Buy.
• Zumba Classes, 6 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday evenings at the California Elementary School multi-purpose room. The cost is $5.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting