Moniteau County Back to School Fair held at California High School
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
The second Annual Moniteau County Back to School Fair was held Thursday at California High School, where K-12 students who are registered in Moniteau County had the opportunity to get free school supplies and Scholastic books, health screenings, to play games and to partake in snacks and refreshments.
The event featured health screenings and school supplies free of charge to any child who attends school in Moniteau County.
For more of this story check out the Aug. 3 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Local Organizations Come Together for Third Annual Moniteau County Back to School Fair
- Parade Helps Start Activities at 145th Annual Moniteau County Fair
- More Photos from 2011 Moniteau County Fair
- Back to School Fair draws hundreds for supplies, medical checks
- Back to School Fair draws big crowd, community support
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting