Rodeo Day Results from the Moniteau County Fair
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Wednesday, Aug. 3, was rodeo day at the 145th Moniteau County Fair. Livestock was provided by HIB Livestock. The national anthem was sung by Pax Baker.
The money winners at the event are as follows:
• Mutton Busting Seven and Under—first, Koy Ryan, Cairo, 84 points; second, Anna Ford, Jefferson City, 80 points; tie for third, Logan Carpenter, Clarksburg, and Bronc Hibdon, Latham, 58 points.
• Calf Riding Nine and Under—Tucker Friedmeyer, McGirk, 52 points.
• Pee Wee Bull Riding—first, Grant Fulks, Bolivar, 82 points; second, Austin Davidson, Ashland, 80 points.
• Junior Bull Riding 15-19—first, Shea Russell, Iberia, 82 points; second,Dakota Meyer California 79 points; third, Jesse Dick, California, 75 points.
• Barrel Racing 10 and Under—first, Anna Ford, Jefferson City.
• Barrel Racing 11-17—first, Macie Randolph, Jefferson City; second, Rebecca Sjostrand, Ashland; third, Taylor Sherman, Ashland; fourth, Shalynn Meador, Tipton.
• Barrel Racing Open—first, Vanessa Reed Sedalia; second, Haley Herigan, Eugene; third, Macie Randolph, Jefferson City.
• Pole Bending 10 and Under—first, Gus Albertson, Eldon.
• Pole Bending 11-17—first, Madison Patten, Versailles; second, Rebecca Sjostrand, Ashland; third, Haley Schrimpf, Linn; fourth, Taylor Sherman, Ashland.
• Pole Bending Open—first, Haley Herigan, Eugene.
• Team Roping Open—first, Darren Slone/Marc Markway, Eldon; second, Mark Jobe/Bart Albertson, Eldon; third, Melissa Albertson/Becky Slone, Eldon.
• Open Bull Riding—first, Jesse Wright, St. James, 77 points; second, Austin Dorsey, Tipton, 73 points.
For more photos from the rodeo check out the Aug. 10 issue of the California Democrat.