MoDOT, D.R.E.A.M. Initiative Present at California Signage Meeting
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
The recent signage meeting held Tuesday, Aug. 9, at City Hall, featured representatives from both MoDOT and the D.R.E.A.M. Initiative.
Present for the meeting were Norris Gerhart, Larry Kent, Ann Perry, Brad Baer, Shelly Hampton, Tom Winters, Janet Gerhart, Dr. Don Vanderfeltz, Steven Burger, D.R.E.A.M. Initiative representatives Scott Runde and Patrick Hanlon, MoDOT representative Matt Myers and John Inman, California Democrat.
Runde and Hanlon had plenty of diagrams and designs of the proposed signs and sign locations. Some of the concerns from MoDOT are making sure to not have non-breakaway signs in traffic right of way and not having signs which would distract from traffic signs such as stop signs.
Both Hanlon and Myers said they have come away from the meeting optimistic the proposed signs and sign locations should be able to be implemented after some alterations.
For more of this story check out the Aug. 17 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- MoDOT and D.R.E.A.M. Representatives To Be Present at Aug. 9 Signage Meeting
- California D.R.E.A.M. Initiative Coordinator Patrick Hanlon Present for Signage Meeting
- Top Changes Needed on Highway 50 discussed at Third Signage Meeting Held at California City Hall
- Patrick Hanlon Gives Update on California D.R.E.A.M. Initiative
- California D.R.E.A.M. Initiative to Start Local Phone Survey
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting