MRED board updated on EEZ status
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
At the Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Council (MRED) Board of Directors meeting Wednesday, Dec. 14, at Burgher Haus, Executive Director Ken Parrett presented an update on the Enhanced Enterprize Zone (EEZ) application. All information has been provided, including additional photos requested of vacant or empty buildings.
Parrett commented that in his opinion once the county is designated as an EEZ, businesses will seek to relocate to it.
There have been four inquiries into the now vacant Nordyne building. "Once they find out a 50,000 square foot building is available in the heart of Missouri, they are interested," he said.
For more of this story check out the Dec. 21 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Moniteau County continues on EEZ application
- Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Council (MRED) meets in California
- Enhanced Enterprise Zone discussed by Moniteau County Regional Economic Develpment Council
- Enhanced Enterprize Zone approved
- Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Council (MRED) Board of Directors makes dues adjustments
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting