California Democrat Community Calender February 2
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
The California Democrat Community Calender for Feb. 2.
• The Adult/Young Farmer meeting "Farm Electrical Safety and Home Generators", has been rescheduled for Thursday, Feb. 3, at the California High School horticulture building. The Jan. 20 session was cancelled due to weather.
• California Nutrition Center will host John Cecilia and His "Country Ordaras", 7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 5, 107 W. Versailles Street. The cost is $5 at the door. Please bring finger foods.
• Annunciation Knights of Columbus Sausage Rope Breakfast, 8-11:30 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 6, at the Annunciation Catholic Church, California.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 7, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• CHS ACT Worksop for Math/Science portion of ACT Test, 5:45-7:45 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 9, in Amy Kuebler's class room at California High School.
• California Red's Planning Meeting, 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 10, at Nic Nac Cafe meeting room.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 10, at City Hall.
• California Nutrition Center will host a Valentine's Dance, 7 -10 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 12, at 107 W. Versailles Street. The cost is $5 at the door. Please bring finger foods. A Valentine King and Queen will be crowned.
• Prescribed Burn and Woodland Workshop for Landowners, 6-9 p.m., Friday, Feb. 18, at City Hall.
• Moniteau County Cattleman's Association meeting, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 22, at Centennial Hall, Moniteau County Fairgrounds, California. RSVP at 573-796-3168 (California Veterinary Clinic).
• CHS ACT Worksop for English/Reading portion of ACT Test, 5:45-7:45 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 23, in the media room at California High School, instructed by Dana Barr.
• Pickers and Grinners Jam Session, 6:30 p.m. the second and fourth Thursday of each month at Centennial Hall, Fairgrounds, and 1-4 p.m. every Friday at the Sweet Buy and Buy.
• Zumba Classes, 6 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday evenings at the California Elementary School multi-purpose room. The cost is $5.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting