Farm Service Agency offers the Livestock Indemnity Program
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Moniteau County USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) Executive Director Daryl Raithel encourages producers that have lost livestock due to the recent blizzard, excessive snow and freezing temperatures to contact the Farm Service Agency. The Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP) provides assistance to farmers and ranchers who have experienced losses caused by natural disasters that are over normal mortality.
For more information on the LIP program eligibility requirements, contact the Moniteau County FSA office at 573-796-4691.
More like this story
- FSA County Committee Nominations Start June 15
- Hay and Pasture Coverage Available Until March 15
- Counties designated disasters because of drought
- USDA declares all 114 Missouri counties disaster areas
- Governor asks Farm Service Agency to begin damage assessments for farmers affected by severe drought conditions
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting