Annual Women As Landowners meet Feb. 22
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
The seventh annual Women As Landowners and Their Partners Conference will be Tuesday, Feb. 22, at the California United Church of Christ, which is handicap accessible.
Registration at the conference, which is open to everyone, will be at 10 a.m.
To register, send $5, which includes a lunch buffet, to Moniteau County SWCD, Attn: Nancy Kirby, 410 West Buchanan Street, California, MO 65018 or call 573-796-4691 ext. 112. Registration deadline is Feb. 18.
For more of this story check out the Feb. 16 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- 9th Annual Mid-Mo Women In Agriculture Conference Upcoming
- Annual Women in Agriculture conference to be held in Boonville
- Moniteau County SWCD to Host 37th Annual Appreciation and Awards Banquet
- Moniteau County Soil and Water Conservation District to hold 35th Annual Appreciation and Awards Banquet
- California Democrat Community Calender Feb. 15
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting