California Area Chamber of Commerce Schedules Upcoming Year
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Shelly Hampton, Chamber Board president, called to order the California Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting held Thursday, Feb. 10, at City Hall and welcomed everyone in attendance.
Norris Gerhart made a motion to accept the minutes from the December meeting. Robin Ratcliff seconded and the motion carried. Charlie Roll made a motion to accept the minutes from the January meeting. Gerhart seconded and the motion carried. Annual Dinner minutes were passed out as well and will be approved at the 2012 Annual Meeting.
For more of this story check out the Feb. 16 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Summer Plans
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Invests Monies in CDs
- California Area Chamber of Commerce meets and discusses future events
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Sets Date for Easter Egg Hunt at Monthly Meeting
- Area Chamber of Commerce supports Missouri Main Street Connection
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting