Excavating a Family Business for Gene Haile
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Gene Haile grew up in the excavating business. His father owned an excavating business in Versailles. After moving to California and living in the town for two years, in 1982, Haile started Haile Excavating Inc.
"It has been really good to me and my family," Haile said. "It has slowed a little recently but the Lord has always been good to us and provided for us."
For more of this story check out the Feb. 16 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- ‘This is Versailles’ shines light on growing community
- California contractor flown to University Hospital after Fulton ditch caves in
- EcoWater Systems of Jefferson City Owner Joel Mietzner Continues Family Tradition
- Weaver's Country Market Serves Excelsior Area for Close to 40 Years
- Obituaries Published in April 6 California Democrat
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting