California School Board Selects New High School Principal
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Mike Hight was approved as the new California R-I High School principal by the School Board in closed session following the regular meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 16.
For more of this story check out the Feb. 23 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Teachers and staff meet new high school principal at California
- Honors given for School Board Appreciation Week
- California Superintendent Resigns During School Board Meeting, Will Become Football Coach
- California R-I School Board checks out buildings, raises tax levy rate
- New California R-I School Superintendent Selected
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting