California School Board Selects New High School Principal
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Mike Hight was approved as the new California R-I High School principal by the School Board in closed session following the regular meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 16.
For more of this story check out the Feb. 23 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Diploma presented at California School Board meeting
- Certificates presented for Board of Education Week
- California R-I School Board meeting held Sept. 17
- Teachers and staff meet new high school principal at California
- California Superintendent Resigns During School Board Meeting, Will Become Football Coach
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting