California City Trash Truck Breaks Down, City Crews Still Get the Job Done
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
The breakdown of a California city sanitation truck does not mean the work of collecting trash stops. Instead, it means extra work, not only for sanitation department personnel, but also for city employees in other departments.
For more of this story check out the Jan. 12 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Fulton residents to see no changes in trash service
- Holts Summit board seeks additional public feedback on trash plan
- Contract talks expected to resurrect some trash service sentiments
- Three bids received for trash service
- Holts Summit continues discussion of city’s trash problem, wants ‘broader’ input from residents
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting