2011 Moniteau County First Baby Contest Extended
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
The 2011 Moniteau County First Baby Contest has been extended through 5 p.m. Friday, Jan. 14. If there is no winner by then, the contest will be extended through each Friday until there is a winner.
Babies are eligible when the married parents are Moniteau County residents with an established home. (A couple residing with relatives or friends may not enter a baby in the contest.)
The date, hour, minute and place of birth, as well as the baby's sex, weight and color of eyes must be submitted by a licensed physician. The parents' full names and signature of the attending physician must accompany the entry.
The information must be delivered to the California Democrat office at 319 S. High Street or mailed to BABY CONTEST EDITOR at the Democrat. Entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. Friday, Jan. 14.
More like this story
- 2013 First Baby Contest underway
- Little Mr. and Miss Moniteau County to be held Aug. 7 during the Moniteau County Fair
- Isaac Wininger is winner of 2012 Moniteau County First Baby Contest
- Birkley Simon is Winner of 2011 Moniteau County First Baby Contest
- Miss Moniteau County Queen Contest Entries Due