Cub Scout Pack 120 Holds 13th Annual Chili Fundraiser
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Plenty of chili, appetizers and desserts were served at the California Nutrition Center during the Thirteenth Annual Chili Fundraiser Saturday, Jan. 22. Cub Scout Pack 120 Cubmaster Chris Pickering said the chili dinner was started by Philip Burger as a way to raise money for awards, belt loops, pins and the activities the pack does throughout the year. He added the cost of enrollment is currently set at $20 and if they did not have the fundraiser they would not be about to keep it so affordable.
For more of this story check out the Jan. 26 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Cub Scouts, families celebrate Christmas and achievement awards
- California Cub Scouts fundraiser successful at the Nutrition Center
- Cub Scouts receive Bobcat Badges
- Photos from the Moniteau County Historical Society Chili Fundraiser
- Cub Scout Pack 120 celebrates scouting anniversary with Blue and Gold Banquet
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting