California First Baptist Church to go on Big Apple Adventure
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Grab a cab and head to the Big Apple Adventure™! Amid the exciting sights and sounds of the city, kids will learn that they can connect faith and life through a relationship with Jesus. During their day in the city, kids will visit Worship at Times Square and Bible Study at Battery Park. While touring the city they will also visit Midtown Snacks, Missions Central, Music Backstage, Playground 1017 and the Crafts District.
It is Vacation Bible School at First Baptist Church in California like has never experienced before! Children ages four through the sixth grade are admitted free from Sunday, July 17, through Thursday, July 21, from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Don’t miss the Big Apple Kickoff on Sunday at 4:30 p.m. just before VBS starts. There will be an indoor carnival of fun in the Family Life Center of the church to escape the heat, registration for VBS and a great time with the sights and sounds of New York City. Call 573-796-4452 or visit the website at www.fbccalifornia.com for more information about Vacation Bible School and so much more.
More like this story
- Friendship Bapitst Church Goes on Big Apple Adventure during VBS
- Vacation Bible School held at Corticelli Baptist
- Big Apple Adventure Vacation Bible School Held at Oakland Bapitst Church
- Mount Pleasant Baptist Church Goes to New York for Big Apple Adventure
- Mount Moriah Baptist Church Visits "Rocky Point Lighthouse" During VBS
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting