United Church of Christ, California, Playschool Graduation held
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
United Church of Christ, California, hosted a graduation ceremony Thursday morning for 20 four-year-old children who attend the playschool at the church. The ceremony was directed by UCC Playschool's Karey Freiner and Tricia Blankenship.
The youngsters sang eight songs and upon receiving their "diplomas," each shared what they hope to be when they grow up.
More like this story
- California World Day of Prayer Hosted by United Church of Christ
- Wood Place Public Library Summer Reading Club Finishes Year With Party
- Aurora Montessori holds graduation
- Children Learn "Everything is Possible With God" at California United Church of Christ "Sky" VBS
- Aurora Montessori hosts Graduation Ceremony
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting