California Democrat Community Calender June 8
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Meeting 8 a.m. Thursday, June 9, at City Hall.
• California Nutrition Center Music and Dance with the Osage Drifters, 7-10:30 p.m. Saturday, June 11, at the Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles Ave., Admission is $5. Please bring finger foods.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, June 13, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, June 20, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• California Red Hat Society to attend Dinner Show "Dream Girls" at Shikles Center, Jefferson City, 7 p.m., Thursday, June 23. Reservations are requred contact Mary Oesterly 796-4041.
• California Nutrition Center Fish Fry, 4:30 -7 p.m. Saturday, June 18, at the Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles Ave., Admission is $8 in advance; $9 at the door.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, June 27, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Wood Place Public Library Summer Reading Program, 6:30 p.m. Every Thursday from May 26 - Aug. 11. Storytimes, crafts and fun activities. All programs are open to the public and free of charge. The library issues free Summer Reading Club cards to all children in Moniteau County who live in and outside California. For more information, call 573-796-2642.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting