Lake Area Community Orchestra Kicks Off Summer Concert Series at St. Michael's Catholic Church, Russellville
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Many came out for the opening concert in the 2011 Lake Area Community Orchestra Summer Concert Series held Tuesday, May 31, at St. Michael's Catholic Church, Russellville. Rose Adams directed at the concert titled "That Old Hound Dog Rag" as the orchestra played a variety of pieces including "The Star-Spangled Banner," "A Walk in the Morning Sun," "American Visions," "Silent Stands the Elm," "I Got Plenty o' Nuttin," "Blue Tango," "Farandole," "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," "A Crazy, Mixed-up Opera," "Mancini Magic," "That Old Hound Dog Rag" and "The Stars and Stripes Forever March.
For more of this story check out the June 8 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Lake Area Community Orchestra Kicks Off 25th Year with Summer Concert Series Concert at St. Michael's Catholic Church, Russellville
- Lake Area Community Orchestra to hold concert in Russellville
- Lake Area Community Orchestra to play at Jefferson City First Christian Church
- Lake Area Community Orchestra celebrate 25th anniversary, announce Summer Concert Series
- Orchestra to kick off summer concerts
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting