Melissa Weis is new stylist at Something Sassy
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Stylist Melissa Weis joined owner/stylist Stephanie Stokes and stylist Bev Martinez at Something Sassy Beauty Salon, California, April 18.
Weis offers haircuts and coloring, perms, relaxers, braids, up-dos, feather and tinsel extensions, waxing, spray tanning and airbrush make-up.
She attended the American College of Hair Design, Sedalia. Previously, Weis was a nurse for 20 years. "I wanted to change my profession, but I still wanted to take care of people, just without all of the documentation and paperwork. This profession is fun!"
For more of this story check out the June 8 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Schelle Stokes is new full-time stylist at Something Sassy Beauty Salon, LLC
- Three lucky ladies win "Extreme Makeover" Contest at Something Sassy
- Something Sassy stylists attend Paul Mitchell event
- Something Sassy Beauty Salon LLC collects 258 pounds of food
- Photos from California Balloon Invitational Festival Dinner
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting