California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Shelly Hampton, Chamber Board president, called to order the California Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting held Thursday, June 9.
After review, Melissa Bonecutter made a motion to accept the minutes from the May 12, meeting and special membership meeting. Norris Gerhart seconded and the motion carried.
During the treasurer's report, Bonecutter, Chamber Board treasurer, reported she had contacted the website administrator and the contract for the website had been reviewed and updated.
Due to Chamber Gift Certificates not getting cashed in a timely manner which causes issues reconciling bank accounts, discussion was heard on how best to proceed. It was determined Bonecutter and Executive Secretary Diane Eulinger look into a way to print, record and monitor the certificates and report back at the next meeting.
Gerhart moved and Chris Long seconded to accept the treasurer's report as presented and the motion carried.
For more of this story check out the June 15 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Invests Monies in CDs
- Chamber plans informational meetings for area businesses
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Summer Plans
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Christmas California Style at November Meeting
- California Area Chamber of Commerce meets and discusses future events
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting