California Democrat Community Calender June 15
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, June 20, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• California Red Hat Society to attend Dinner Show "Dream Girls" at Shikles Center, Jefferson City, 7 p.m., Thursday, June 23. Reservations are requred contact Mary Oesterly 796-4041.
• California Nutrition Center Fish Fry, 4:30 -7 p.m. Saturday, June 18, at the Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles Ave., Admission is $8 in advance; $9 at the door.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, June 27, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, July 14, at City Hall.
• Wood Place Public Library Summer Reading Program, 6:30 p.m. Every Thursday from May 26 - Aug. 11. Storytimes, crafts and fun activities. All programs are open to the public and free of charge. The library issues free Summer Reading Club cards to all children in Moniteau County who live in and outside California. For more information, call 573-796-2642.