California Democrat Community Calender for June 22
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
• California Nutrition Center Fish Fry, 4:30 -7 p.m. Saturday, June 18, at the Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles Ave., Admission is $8 in advance; $9 at the door.
• Mid-Mo Democrat Club meeting, 6 p.m. Thursday, June 23, at the Nic Nac Cafe, California. Everyone is welcome to attend.
• California Red Hat Society to attend Dinner Show "Dream Girls" at Shikles Center, Jefferson City, 7 p.m., Thursday, June 23. Reservations are requred contact Mary Oesterly 796-4041.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, June 27, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Special meeting of the California City Council 6 p.m. Monday, June 27, to discuss all current projects and studies including the Hickory Hills water and sewer study.
• Meeting to discuss proposed California signage along four-lane Highway 50, 7 p.m. Thursday, June 30, at the California City Hall.
• Friends of the Maclay Home in Tipton 29th Annual Ice Cream Social, 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Monday, July 4, tours from noon -2 p.m. Civil War exhibits will be on the grounds as well as a country store.
• City of California to host a meeting to discuss plans for the sidewalk project, 6 p.m. July 7, in the Public Meeting Room.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, July 14, at City Hall.
• Wood Place Public Library Summer Reading Program, 6:30 p.m. Every Thursday from May 26 - Aug. 11. Storytimes, crafts and fun activities. All programs are open to the public and free of charge. The library issues free Summer Reading Club cards to all children in Moniteau County who live in and outside California. For more information, call 573-796-2642.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting