Top Changes Needed on Highway 50 discussed at Third Signage Meeting Held at California City Hall
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
The third meeting over the signage on the new Highway 50 promoting California was held Thursday, June 16, at City Hall. Present for the meeting were Norris Gerhart, Larry Kent, Ann Perry, Diane Eulinger, Brad Baer, Chris Long, Gail Hughes, Shelly Hampton, Tom Winters and John Inman, California Democrat.
Those present brought lists of the top concerns needing to be addressed on Highway 50.
Patrick Hanlon, D.R.E.A.M. Initiative, will be present at the next meeting to be held Thursday, June 30, at 7 p.m., at City Hall. The focus of the next meeting will be wayfaring signs within California for local attractions and clearly directing traffic where it needs to go. Those interested are encouraged to attend the meeting to be held in two weeks.
For more of this story check out the June 22 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California D.R.E.A.M. Initiative Coordinator Patrick Hanlon Present for Signage Meeting
- MoDOT and D.R.E.A.M. Representatives To Be Present at Aug. 9 Signage Meeting
- MoDOT, D.R.E.A.M. Initiative Present at California Signage Meeting
- Patrick Hanlon Gives Update on California D.R.E.A.M. Initiative
- Second Signage Meeting Held at California City Hall
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting