Customer appreciation day at Community Bank of Russellville
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
The annual Customer Appreciation Day Barbecue of Community Bank of Russellville was held Friday, June 24, drawing a crowd estimated at close to 200.
The guests were served burgers, brats and hotdogs cooked on a grill by Curt and Rick Price. There were also beverages, door prizes, music for the diners and a game for the younger customers.
Founded as a state bank in July 1934, the Community Bank of Russellville is 77 years old.
More like this story
- California Commerce Bank hosts Customer Appreciation Day
- Community Bank of Russellville Continues Tradition of Serving Area
- California Fire Department Has Great Weather for Annual Barbecue
- California Fire Department Holds Barbecue Fundraiser
- California Pinto Quarterback Club Barbecue held Sunday, August 19
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting