Jeanne McPherson and Penny Campbell walk to support Susan G. Komen Foundation
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
It is Jeanne McPherson and Penny Campbell's passion for supporting and finding a cure for breast cancer that ultimately inspired them to participate in the Susan G. Komen Foundation's 3-Day Walk for the Cure. The sisters from California participated in the event last summer (July 22-25) in Boston, and plan to walk again this summer. Campbell had previously participated in the event held in Kansas City in 2006.
For more of this story check out the March 23 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Osage Beach Premium Outlets® is teaming with Susan G. Komen for the Cure® to support breast cancer awareness
- Cancer charity halts grants to Planned Parenthood
- Komen drops plan to cut Planned Parenthood grants
- Fewer people registering for Susan G. Komen races
- Cancer charity confronts backlash over grant cuts
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting