New piece of fire control equipment available from SWCD
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
The Moniteau County Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD) announced that new a new piece of prescribed fire equipment is available for the use of landowners and communities in Moniteau, Cooper and Cole Counties.
For more of this story check out the March 23 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Moniteau County Soil and Water Conservation District to hold 35th Annual Appreciation and Awards Banquet
- Workshop on controlled burns planned
- Moniteau CO SWCD to hold 38th Banquet and Award Dinner
- Moniteau County SWCD awards presented at annual dinner
- MDC offers landowner pond workshops in Cole and Morgan Counties
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting