Centennial Hall Hosts Ham and Turkey Benefit Dinner/Auction for Latham School
Sunday, March 27, 2011
A Ham and Turkey Benefit Dinner/Auction was held Saturday, March 26, at Centennial Hall at the Moniteau County Fairgrounds, California. The dinner, held in the upstairs hall, consisted of ham (donated by Burgers' Smokehouse), turkey (donated by Cargill), cheesy potatoes, green beans, corn, rolls, desserts and drinks. The auction, held in the downstairs hall, consisted of a plethora of items donated by local businesses and was run by Chad Murphy, Grant Petree and Paul Siegel. As the auction began both the upstairs and downstairs halls were packed with people supporting the school which is rebuilding from a devastating fire which has left most classes to meet in trailers.
For more pictures from the event, check out the March 30 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Assoc. dinner and scholarship fundraiser Nov. 12
- Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Association dinner meeting March 26
- Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Association dinner meeting Tuesday
- Moniteau Co. Cattlemen's Assoc. meeting set for Oct. 22
- Moniteau Co. Cattlemen's Assoc. Dinner Aug. 3 at fair
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting