St. Michael's Knights of Columbus Host Second of Four Lenten Fish Fries
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Residents of Russellville and the surrounding areas packed St. Michael's Catholic Church's fellowship hall to enjoy fish and fellowship Friday, March 25. The St. Michael's Parish Knights of Columbus, Council 8916, Fish Fry was the second of four Lenten fish fries to be held this year by the council. Mike Broker, a member of the Knights of Columbus, said the practice of not eating meat has a long history in the church.
For more of this story check out the March 30 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Tipton Knights of Columbus Hold Annual Fish Fry
- Annunciation Catholic Church Holds Fish Fry
- Knights of Columbus to hold Fish Fry Feb. 17 in Laurie
- Fish Fry Held at Annunciation Catholic Church
- Lake Area Community Orchestra Kicks Off 25th Year with Summer Concert Series Concert at St. Michael's Catholic Church, Russellville
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting