Registration for California Swim Team will be held April 6
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
The California Stingrays Swim Team will host registration 5:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 6, at the California City Hall public meeting room. Youth up to age 18 who are eligible to participate must be able to swim the following distances without assistance: ages 10 and under - one length of the swimming pool (25 meters); and ages 11 and older - two lengths of the swimming pool (50 meters).
Registration forms will be sent home with school children prior to the event and will be available at the registration. For more information, call Shelley Turner at 573--796-5679.
More like this story
- California Swim Team meeting/registration set for April 11
- California Swim Team registration set for Sunday
- Upcoming City of California Parks and Recreation activities; deadline for youth baseball and softball enrollment is April 10
- Upcoming City of California Parks and Recreation activities
- California Parks and Rec. to offer Adult Fall Softball and Youth Coed Soccer Leagues, and year-round swim lessons
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting