California Democrat Community Calender May 11
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
• Registration for Red Cross Swimming Lessons, 6-7 p.m. Wednesday, May 11, at the California City Hall. The lessons are for children who will be in grades K-8 in the upcoming 2011-12 school year. For more information, call 573-796-3821.
• California R-I School Board regular monthly meeting, 6 p.m. Wednesday, May 11, at elementary school.
• Mid-Mo Ambulance Board regular monthly meeting, 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 11, at the Tipton district office.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, May 12, at City Hall.
• California Reds Red Hat Society Chapter 35155, 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 12, will meet at UCC to travel to TIpton to tour Maclay Home. Cost is $5. Contact Vi Bolin for reservations at 796-2940.
• California Nutrition Center Fish Fry, 4:30-7 p.m. Saturday, May 14, at the Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles Ave., Adults are $8 in advance and $9 at the door.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, May 16, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Moniteau County Retired Teachers dinner meeting, 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 17, at Burgher Haus. For more information contact David Jungmeyer 659-1124.
• California High School Baccalaureate 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 18, at California First Baptist Church.
• California Nutrition Center Music and Dance with Sonnie & Partly Cloudy, 7 p.m. Saturday, May 28, at the Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles Ave., Admission is $5. Please bring finger foods.
• Russellville Alumni Banquet, 6:30 p.m., Saturday, June 4, at the Russellville Elementary Middle School cafeteria. Cost is $9 per perons. To make reservations call Lucille Rosenmiller 645-6527 or Mary Ann Ivie 893-2772.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting