Public Meeting To Discuss Signage For California
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
The California Area Chamber of Commerce will hold an open meeting for any interested persons to discuss signage to be placed on or near Highway 50 and Highway 87. This meeting will take place on Thursday, May 19 at 7 p.m. in the Community Room at City Hall. All persons are encouraged to attend to discuss what would be the best to help in directing and advertising our city for people traveling to and through California.
More like this story
- First Meeting Held Over Signage on New Highway 50
- Top Changes Needed on Highway 50 discussed at Third Signage Meeting Held at California City Hall
- California D.R.E.A.M. Initiative Coordinator Patrick Hanlon Present for Signage Meeting
- California Democrat Community Calender June 22
- California Democrat Community Calender for June 22
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting