California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets
Thursday, May 12, 2011
California Area Chamber of Commerce met Thursday, May 12, at City Hall. A special meeting discussing changing the Chamber Articles of Agreement was held first at 8 a.m. After the proposed changes were read and discussed a write-in ballot was taken. After adjourning the special meeting. the Chamber Board then held their regular monthly meeting. Topics discussed included the resignation of Jolene Dummermuth due to her busy schedule, committee reports from the Ham and Turkey Festival, Golf Tournament, Brochure, Scholarship and Signage committees. In miscellaneous business, a handout was given to Board members with info on Ameren UE's Nuclear Site Permit Legislation which the Chamber has already endorsed.
For more information about the May 12, Chamber Meeting check out the May 18, issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Christmas California Style at Monthly Meeting
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets
- Chamber to host annual dinner at Centennial Hall Jan. 24
- 'Get All Fired Up' theme of Ozark Ham and Turkey Festival Parade
- California Area Chamber of Commerce makes plans for the season
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting