California Democrat Community Calender May 18
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
• California High School Baccalaureate 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 18, at California First Baptist Church.
• Moniteau County Republican Club meeting 7 p.m. Thursday, May 19, at Tipton Co-Mo Electric.
• Meeting discussing Signage on the new Highway 50, 7 p.m. Thursday, May 19, at City Hall.
• Jamestown High School Graduation 7 p.m. Friday, May 20, at the high school gym.
• American Legion Post 531 Barbecue 4-7 p.m. Saturday, May 21, at the Legion Post in Centertown. Adults - $9; children $4. All you can eat pork steaks and chicken.
• Russellville High School Graduation 6 p.m. Saturday, May 21, at the high school gym.
• California Nutrition Center Music and Dance with Sonnie & Partly Cloudy, 7 p.m. Saturday, May 28, at the Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles Ave., Admission is $5. Please bring finger foods.
• Russellville Alumni Banquet, 6:30 p.m., Saturday, June 4, at the Russellville Elementary Middle School cafeteria. Cost is $9 per perons. To make reservations call Lucille Rosenmiller 645-6527 or Mary Ann Ivie 893-2772 before May 23.
• Annunciation Catholic Church Annual Picnic, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m., Sunday, June 5, at the church parish hall. Cost is $9 adults; children 5-12 $4.50; children under 5 are free.
• California Area Chamebr of Commerce Meeting 8 a.m. Thursday, June 9, at City Hall.
• Caliiifornia Red Hat Society to attend Dinner Show "Dream Girls" at Shikles Center, Jefferson City, 7 p.m., Thursday, June 16. Reservations are requred contact May Oesterly 796-4041.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting