AIA Mid-Missouri to award annual scholarship
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
AIA Mid-Missouri, the local Chapter of the American Institute of Architects, will again be awarding its annual Roy J. Pallardy Memorial Scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded in August to a college student from the Mid-Missouri area, who has completed their third year of study and is currently enrolled at a nationally accredited College of Architecture.
The amount of the scholarship stipend will be $1,000. A possible $1,000 matching grant from the national organization of the American Institute of Architects could increase the total scholarship stipend amount to $2,000.
Past recipients have included students from Jefferson City, Columbia, Mexico, Sedalia, Osage Beach, Rolla and Waynesville; attending Colleges of Architecture at Kansas State University, Washington University, Kansas University and Drury College.
Application deadline is June 30. For more information or to obtain an application contact Larry Brandhorst, AIA, c/o The Architects Alliance, Inc., 631 West Main Street, Jefferson City, Missouri 65101, (573) 636-5000 / mail(jc5thearchitectsalliance.com or any AIA Mid-Missouri member Architect.
More like this story
- Architects offering college scholarship
- Missouri State Fair “Youth in Agriculture” Scholarship Application Now Available
- Missouri State Fair Youth in Agriculture Scholarship application available
- Missouri American Water Announces Scholarship Award Winners
- Osage class of 2011 awarded $2 million in scholarships