Lake Area Community Orchestra to hold concert in Russellville
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
The Lake Area Community Orchestra will be staging one of their free Summer Concerts in Russellville on Tuesday, May 31. The event will be at St. Michael Catholic Church, at 7 p.m.
The 45 participants range in age from high school to the 70's and come from many communities surrounding the Lake of the Ozarks area. Ten members are from the Jefferson City, Holt's Summit, Russellville, Enon and California areas.
The concert should be of interes to young and old alike and includes a variety of musical selections like Fanefare for the Common Man, A Walk in the Morning Sun, A Crazy, Mixed-up Opera, American Visions, Blue Tanago, Mancini Magic, Silent Stands the Elm, and That Old Hound Dog Rag.
More like this story
- Lake Area Community Orchestra celebrate 25th anniversary, makes next concert stop in Jefferson City Tuesday
- Lake Area Community Orchestra celebrate 25th anniversary, announce Summer Concert Series
- Concert scheduled in Russellville
- Lake Area Community Orchestra Elects Officers
- Lake Area Community Orchestra to play at Jefferson City First Christian Church
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting