California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Christmas California Style at November Meeting
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Shelly Hampton, Chamber Board president, called to order the California Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting held Thursday, Nov. 10.
After review, Brad Baer made a motion to accept the minutes from the Oct. 13 meeting. Brian Hufendiek seconded and the motion carried.
In the absence of Melissa Bonecutter, Executive Secretary Diane Eulinger gave the treasurer's report. Eulinger reported the Scholarship CD is coming due on Nov. 11. Monies will be withheld for the Spring 2012 scholarships with the rest invested for another six months with Peoples Bank of Moniteau County.
Norris Gerhart reminded the Board the budget proposal will need to be submitted at the December Chamber meeting. Dolores Burger moved and Chris Long seconded to accept the treasurer's report as presented and the motion carried.
For more of this story check out the Nov. 16 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets
- Annual Dinner Plans Discussed at California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting
- Chamber plans informational meetings for area businesses
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Summer Plans
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner Plans Finalize as Chamber Board Meets
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting