Friday is deadline for CRA Basketball League, Grades 3-4, registration
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
The deadline for area youth in grades 3-4 to sign-up to play basketball with the California Recreation Association Youth Basketball League is Friday, Nov. 18.
Registration forms are available at California City Hall, where they can be turned in with payment at 500 S. Oak St., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Forms and payment can also be dropped in the City Hall drop box after hours.
For more information, call CRA Youth Basketball League Coordinator Sky Smothers at 573-619-1409 or email Smothers at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Registration for California Rec. basketball grades 3-4 extended
- California Parks and Rec. to offer Adult Fall Softball and Youth Coed Soccer Leagues
- Registration underway Youth Basketball for grades 3-4
- California Rec. Association to host youth basketball clinics
- Register for youth baseball and softball by April 12
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting