Friday is deadline for CRA Basketball League, Grades 3-4, registration
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
The deadline for area youth in grades 3-4 to sign-up to play basketball with the California Recreation Association Youth Basketball League is Friday, Nov. 18.
Registration forms are available at California City Hall, where they can be turned in with payment at 500 S. Oak St., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Forms and payment can also be dropped in the City Hall drop box after hours.
For more information, call CRA Youth Basketball League Coordinator Sky Smothers at 573-619-1409 or email Smothers at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Register for youth baseball and softball by April 12
- California Rec. Association to host youth basketball clinics
- California Parks and Rec. to offer Adult Fall Softball and Youth Coed Soccer Leagues
- California Parks and Rec. to offer Adult Fall Softball and Youth Coed Soccer Leagues, and year-round swim lessons
- California Recreation Association to host youth basketball clinics