California Democrat Community Calender September 7
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 8, at City Hall.
• Kiwanis of California sponsoring a Circus, 5 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 8, at the fair grounds. Advance tickets are $9 for adults and $6 for children. Tickets are available at area businesses.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 12, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• California Red Hat Society to tour the Old State Prison, Thursday, Sept. 15, meet UCC at 10:30 a.m. to car pool, lunch 11 a.m., Prison Brew Restaurant. Tour reservations ($12) required contact Jackie Crane 796-3166 or Vi Bolin 796-2940.
• California Nutrition Center Music and Dance with the Osage Drifters, 7-10:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 17, at the Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles Ave., Admission is $5. Please bring finger foods.
• California Ham and Turkey Festival, All Day, Saturday, Sept. 17, downtown and fairground locations.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 19, at the Lutheran Church basement.